AJ120 Architectural Practice
Diverse portfolio with national, and international ppresence.
About Our Client
Repeat AJ120 practice with dominant presence throughout the UK and studios overseas. Their focus lies across Residential, Retail, Commercial and Banking sectors and they have an active role throughout all stages of a project from inception through to handover.
Studios are made up of Architects, Technicians, Interior Designers and Project Managers who all integrate throughout projects and throughout the studios.
As a job running technician, you will be responsible for taking the project through from inception to completion, with critical emphasis on RIBA stages 2-5.
Duties will include:
- Understanding brief and taking project from concept through design development;
- You will prepare technical and working drawing packages;
- Collate information for planning approvals;
- Produce feasibility studies and surveys;
- Liaise with clients and contractors throughout the process;
- Undertake site visits and inspections as required;
- Ensure compliance with design, legal, statutory and professional requirements.
Your role will be critical to the success on a number of projects and you will be an integral part of the immediate studio and wider practice.
The Successful Applicant
- Due to the nature of their current projects, you must have at least 5years recent UK experience working on live projects
- REVIT is preferred however AutoCAD is essential. REVIT training will be given if required.
- You must have experience of working on large UK projects, preferably in the core sectors to the business of Retail, Residential and Commercial
- UK driving licence advantageous for site visits
What's on Offer
Secure role within a reputable AJ120 practice based in city centre.
competitive starting salary (commensurate with experience) and good remuneration.