Are you a Finance Clerk relocating to London?
Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
We can arrange an interview with Page Personnel London on your arrival
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with:
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist part-qualified accounting professionals or finance clerks who have exposure within global companies. We recruit roles across internal and external audit - or if you've most recently been in industry, or you're keen to move out of practice, we cover a broad remit of roles across industry and commerce, public sector as well as roles that sit within Financial Services & Banking.
We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
- Finance Assistant/ Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Financial Accountant
- Management Accountant
- Project Accountant
The Successful Applicant
- be a part-qualified accountant (if you are a chartered accountant, please still apply as we have teams who look after these roles as well)
- have confirmed travel plans, arriving in London in the next 2- 3 months
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities; and with UK experience on your CV there are obvious long-term benefits to your career. The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle in some of the most dynamic cities in the world. If you are heading to the UK within the next 3 months now is a great time to discuss how Michael Page can assist.
To be eligible please submit your CV in Word format and include comments regarding your work rights and travel arrangements.