Working for a fantastic cause!
Real creativity in a role!
About Our Client
A charity retailer based in and around the Wolverhampton. Community and people are at the heart of everything they do which has led them to build a strong footprint across the region. This success has led to a project focused around growth and building the brand for the future.
As an Area Manager you will:
- Support the Operations Manager and head of retail with new projects across the business
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of stores, ensuring that customer service and visual standards are met.
- Train, coach and develop a strong team of staff and volunteers
- Be responsible for driving sales and profitability across the area
- Support the senior leadership team on driving the brand vision
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Area Manager role will:
- Be flexible to travel in and around the West Midlands. Own car + License is essential
- Have strong retail management/multi-site experience. A background in fashion and/or charity would be ideal
- Be passionate about and understand the charity market
- Have extensive people management experience
- Be very hands on and happy to support across all areas of the business
What's on Offer
For the successful Area manager the offer is a salary of up to £28K DOE.