Area Sales Manager- Construction Products
Are you working within the construction sector?
Do you have relatiosnhips with merchants, contractors & groundworkers?
About Our Client
My client is a manufacturer of construction products.
Duties will include:
- Secure orders for products at agreed prices.
- Hold confirmed project specific meetings with the following customer types : House Builders, Main Contractors, Ground Workers and Builder's merchants who secure commercial direct to site orders.
- Manage project opportunities that have been created and ensure we have all the correct information so that we can secure the orders and achieve the targets set.
- Develop new and relevant commercial opportunities to ensure our pipeline of projects is at a level that will ensure we achieve your individual and regional objectives.
- Follow up on all project opportunities and customer requirements within the time frames required.
- Attend sales review meetings to discuss performance against objectives set.
- Attend regional sales team meetings to support the team objectives and play an active role in these meetings.
- Work with the regional sales team and head office staff who provides support to you in this role.
- Actively work on your target list of customers and ensure we are meeting those that can provide us with the most orders.
- Develop strong customer relationships to enable you to gain repeat orders.
- Use our added value services such as the design services to help gain more orders.
- Actively plan your diary in accordance to company procedures.
- Use hospitality as per company procedure to build and maintain relationships.
- Attend appropriate networking events to build your contact database and enable you to follow up and secure one to one meetings.
- Record all customers' interactions and notes as per company procedure.
- Learn all the products and services that the business can provide.
- Maintain CRM system as per procedures.
- Use LinkedIn to identify customers and increase brand awareness.
- Communicate professionally at all times with customers and as per company training provided.
- All of this will be focused on the region and customers that have been allocated and agreed with you via the sales review process.
- Any other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of dealing with House Builders, Main Contractors, Groundworkers and Builder's merchants.
- Selling a construction product to the above routes to market.
- Very important that you are organised and self- motivated.
Will have the ability to work well in a team.
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive:
- Opportunity to work for an market leading business
- An excellent package depending on experience