Area Sales Manager
Global leading software business, excellent culture & working environment
Fantastic earning potential & long term career prospects
About Our Client
Market leading Global Software firm, this company has grown to become the leading business management software provider in the kitchen & bathroom industry.
This is a highly successful and innovative software global company. They have experienced significant growth across EMEA and are looking to continue that growth with this vital role. Vibrant culture and office environment, great team of people to work with. Lovely culture & office environment, we are looking for someone energetic, passionate and driven to succeed.
We are recruiting for 2 Area Sales Manager's based in either Dresden, Hannover, Munich or within 1 hour and a half from 64668 Rimbach, Germany area.
B to B sales, half of the time working from home/office and the other half visiting customers face to face in the field.
Goal is mainly business development.
The Area Sales Manager would be responsible for new business development, selling innovative bathroom drawing software across a designated territory. You would work with a great team of colleagues where you would be prospecting for new clients, cold calling and booking meetings, and then there would be 2/3 days per week in the field visiting prospects face to face, conducting software demonstrations and closing sales.
You would be responsible for the following:
- B2B new business sales
- Identifying, developing and closing sales via sustained cold calling and prospecting through to customer presentations.
- Meeting prospective clients face to face and closing deals
- Fully understand the business, buying and decision making process of the prospects as well as developing effective relationships with key contacts in the account.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly sales forecast reports and ensure all information on CRM is kept up to date
- Achieve monthly targets in respect of new software license sales
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for energetic, passionate, ambitious, proactive, and hungry new business hunters, with a self-starting attitude and desire to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in technology based solution selling and a proven record of accomplishment for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained cold calling and prospecting.
However we are open on sector expertise, the most important factor is that you have the right attitude, hunger and sales drive to succeed along with the willingness to learn!
Ideally you would possess the following:
- Must speak fluent German
- Experience in both face to face and telephone sales
- B2B Sales experience
- Experience with new business development
- Cold calling and prospecting
- A track record of solution / consultative selling through to Director / Owner level
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Highly persuasive and articulate
- Excellent commercial and business sense
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated
- Eager to learn
- Self-starter with proven ability to organise own schedule and priorities.
- Disciplined, Responsible, Punctual, with strong attention to Detail
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global market leader, lovely team and culture & company to work for, excellent training and super long term career prospects.
- Starting salary is around €33,000 - 50,000 basic per annum depending on experience, + bonus + car + smartphone, laptop.
- Company car + expensed fuel card / Mobile phone and laptop
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent career opportunities
- Employer's pension
- Opportunity to buy shares in the company after a qualifying period
- Full B2B sales training 10 week training programme
- The new area sales manager shall get an intensive induction period including product training, training in the market and business and further training in sales skills.