Area Sales Manager
Do you have 3 years + experience selling CNC Machinery?
Do you want to want to work for a well known manufacturer?
About Our Client
Ficep UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ficep S,p,A based in Varese Italy. Ficep UK supplies the largest range of CNC machine tools for the structural steel fabrication & steel processing industry and they achieved that position through innovation, creativity and the drive to create products that improve the productivity of their customers.
As a sales manager you will be responsible for meeting sales and growth targets whilst delivering excellent service to both new and existing Ficep customers. The role will include, but it is not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering high quality presentations within the Ficep brand to promote our products/services to new clients.
- Working closely with existing clients to anticipate changing needs and requirements, and being able to accurately advise on suitable options from our range of machinery.
- Building and maintaining excellent communication with customers through regular calls and meetings and creating regular documented customer reports.
- Attendance and participation in exhibitions and conferences, acting responsible and conscientiously at all times when representing the Ficep brand.
- Working to an established budget, through careful financial planning and record keeping.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candiate must:
- Have previous experience selling high value equipment in a highly-pressurised environment.
- Understand the nuances of the steel machining sector.
- Will be comptetent and confident in producing a range of technical documents including reports and quotations, as well as being proficient in the use of MS Office software.
- The customer-facing nature of this role requires someone with an aptitude for clear communication, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience or knowledge of capital equipment is desirable.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary, plus company car, mobile phone, life insurance, pension and private healthcare