Area Sales Manager
UK Based company able to customise and build textiles for hospitality.
Full ownership of South London and South England.
About Our Client
My client believes in the power of art, fashion and design to make people's lives richer. Their fabrics are for feeling good and enjoying life. They create imaginative and striking fabrics that can be used in and any other space where beauty and quality is valued. 90 years later, they are still using artists instead of fabric designers. We encourage them to develop pieces that are uninhibited by the technical constraints of textiles manufacturing. Using experienced and craftsmanship to turn these designs into magnificent printed or woven material. The results are truly unique fabrics - richer and more intricate.
The Key Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager - Hospitality are:
- To build relationships within the Hotel and Hospitality sector in South London and South England
- Focus on hotels being built in the area, working with all stakeholders
- Consult with clients on best suited design and fabric
- Work with internal design teams
- Negotiate deals beneficial for all parties
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Area Sales Manager - Hospitality will be able to:
- Overcome objection and build relationships and rapport
- Manage and grow a network of client relationships
- Develop new opportunities by means of business development
- Develop a network of candidates and managing their aspirations
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing
- Focus on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM)
- There will be scope to create, negotiate and secure new opportunities in an entrepreneurial way.
- Be passionate about design and interiors.
- You will be highly motivated, tenacious and keen to succeed.
What's on Offer
The offer for the Area Sales Manager - Hospitality is based on yourself. Your previous sales achievements, experience within this sector and clients.
Base salary ranging from £40,000 - £60,000 (could go higher for the right candidate) with travel and commission.