- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading business with growth ambitions
- High earning potential and career progression for the right individuals
About Our Client
Our client Klüber Lubrication is a global leader in the field of advanced, efficient high-performance lubricants. With its rich history and track record in the market, Klüber Lubrication offers speciality solutions for machine manufacturers (OEMs) as well as for end users, offering diverse application. The company is part of the Freudenberg group and has 2,000 employees worldwide at 32 locations.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the defined territory that they are responsible for. We are currently recruiting two positions North East.
The role will cover a range of industries across the businesses target customer segments. It is a technical sale needing to engage multiple stakeholders ranging from shop floor to board room. You will need a consultative, value add sales approach in order to position Klubers high end product range.
This is a typical Business Development role where you will inherit a strong account base, whilst also needing to maintain a new business focus. You will drive growth across the region in line with company expectations.
- Achieve and exceed targets in line with company expectation.
- Deliver a high level of customer service through value add sales techniques.
- Develop new and existing customers through a systematic approach to managing accounts.
- Develop strong business relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Monitor competitor activity and market conditions, reporting new developments and opportunities or challenges.
- Ensure high performance levels are maintained through constant feedback and development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Be a proactive individual, that is driven to succeed.
- Degree educated within mechanical / chemical engineering is preferable, but those that can demonstrate equivalent experience and a technical aptitude will also be considered.
- An understanding of value selling would be a highly preferable.
- Have a proven track record of not only achieving, but exceeding sales targets.
- Previous experience working within the engineering / manufacturing sector, ideally within a sales capacity, however someone with an appetite to move into sales would be considered.
- Have an aptitude for learning and presenting technical information to a wide ranging audience.
- Excellent communication skills in order to build strong relationship with multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally.
- Be based within the territories we are recruiting North East and needing to travel both locally and internationally.
- An ambitious individual that is money motivated and career orientated in order to help the company achieve their growth plans.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary - negotiable depending upon experience
Bonus - A realistic OTE of £72,500 depending on individual performance, targets as well as group performance
Car - A wide range of choice of hybrid vehicles
Pension - company matched
Holiday - 25 days increasing with service
Training - an unrivalled training program