- Do you have experience selling or leasing capital equipment?
- Want to work for a leading manufacturing company?
About Our Client
My client is a market leading manufacturer with a global presence! They provide innovative solutions across a number of sectors and are are now looking to add to their team.
The Area Sales Manager will:-
- Building new relationships and sales across Surrey, Kent and the South Coast
- Generate business through following up leads added to the Salesforce CRM system and self-generated appointments.
- Keep the Salesforce CRM system up to date with daily activities.
- Manage your own diary of meetings to generate sales of the range of commercial laundry equipment on a purchase or rental basis.
- Manage existing customer relationships and generate new opportunities; expanding the organisations reputation within the marketplace.
- Take ownership of your sales territory to build and develop relationships.
- Meet minimum KPI's for both activity and results.
- Identify opportunities for Industrial Sales and pass on the leads via Salesforce.
The Successful Applicant
- A highly motivated attitude to targets, goal orientated with a passion to succeed.
- Organisational skills.
- Sales instinct, with the understanding of a longer sales life cycle.
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed.
- Career driven, professional and credible with the flexibility to go the extra mile in order to achieve personal and team targets.
- You will have excellent presentation and negotiating skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Willing to travel.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Experience as an Area Sales Manager preferable.
- Experience working for a company that carries out Manufacturing and Production.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 base.
- Year 1: £50-60k OTE. Year 2: £80k OTE.
- Company car