Area Support Manager
Great step into an Area Role
Working for one of the UK's largest retailers
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading retailer within the optical field. One of the longest standing businesses in the UK they are one of the most recognisable brands on the high street.
As a Area Support Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a single site from which you will based, driving performance.
- Supporting the Area Manager with the continued performance and development of the region
- Spending up to 60% of your time deployed across the wider area, coaching, training and developing the management population
- Taking an active role in the strategic planning of the business
- Utilising every opportunity to drive your own career path within the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful Area Support Manager for this role will:
- Be flexible to travel across the area, access to a car would be ideal!
- Be a highly experienced retail manager ready to step into a multi-site role
- Have a proven track record of driving performance
- Have a genuine passion for people and a history of building high performing teams
- Be someone capable of developing a long term strategy for the area
- Be ambitious with an entrepreneurial attitude, the kind of person who will get creative to achieve!
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and bonus opportunities are on offer as well as strong progression opportunities.