- world's largest oil company
- exciting opportunity to introduce new technologies to the oilfield
About Our Client
My client are the largest oil company in the world.
The key focus of this role is to identify new technologies, or amendments to existing technology, that will benefit my client in the field moving forward. In this case, Artificial Lift - ESP development will be area in which you will specialise.
You will be tasked with utilising data from my client to identify common challenges being faced in the field, or perceived challenges moving forward, to identify new technologies that will overcome such problems and assist with production levels in the future.
You will be expected to form alliances with innovative organisations/academia whom have the capability to support you in the development of the technology you identify. Furthermore, you will be expected to monitor technology that other organisations are working on and enter discussions around investment in that technology if you feel it will benefit my client.
- Leadership qualities, ability to define approaches to solve problems and to develop long-term technology research programs related to artificial lift.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on artificial lift and advanced production technologies
- Prepare technical papers for international professional societies and technical groups, and represent company on industry committees or specialized groups as appropriate. Provide expert training and teach technical in-house courses and workshops/forums
- Represent client in dealing with manufacturers, vendors, and outside consultants
- Act as a proactive independent professional, with the ability to contribute both individually and as a task force leader to solve special problems in the area of artificial lift
- Ability to mentor young professionals. Conducts seminars, prepare manuals, and train and develop young engineers in the area of artificial lift
The Successful Applicant
Applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- Design experience of of downhole ESPs, surface equipment, and well completion.
- Demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of ESPs and completions.
- Has led or participated in technical investigations related to ESP operations and failures.
- Experience of evaluation, design, deployment, and assessment of new artificial lift technologies.
- Outstanding technical capability in your speciality as reflected by industry recognition, intensive industry training programs, and technical publications.
- R&D experience and related capabilities in relation to developing t solutions to current and future production challenges, is necessary
What's on Offer
Very attractive package available.