- An amazing opportunity to join a business with great career opportunities
- I am looking for a number of multi-skilled operatives to join ASAP
About Our Client
My client is of the world's leading sustainable product manufacturers. They are focused on growing its markets and this role is vital in supporting this. They manufacture equipment for water treatment and storage within the water business.
The Assembly Operator will have a range of tasks dependant on role, some of which include;
- Manufacture parts for septic tanks, plant products, separators and any new products or variations which
may be introduced, to the standards defined within the specification and the company quality system.
- Reading and understanding mechanical drawings
- Product assembly of the full range of Kingspan products, which could include one or all of the following
duties: reading of drawings, component assembly to finished goods, cutting, drilling, laminating, sub
assembly of steel fabrications, rotors, separators valves, etc.
- Maintenance of equipment and work area.
The Successful Applicant
The Assembly Operator will possess a range of the following;
- Similar experience in an assembly/fitter/sprayer role
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings
- Good level of English and Maths
- Pro active approach
What's on Offer
The Assembly Operator will receive a competitive rate of pay;
- Starting pay of £10.62 ph with 10% uplift on late shift and monthly reviews for progression
- Overtime with extra pay
- Monday - Thursday, 2pm - 10pm (extra 10% on top of hourly rate)
- Monday - Friday, 6am-2pm
Other benefits include;
- 33 days holiday
- Annual Bonus
- Monthly reviews for progression
- Great training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme