Assess and monitor the culture of the audit firms
Full time or 4 day week
Excellent work / life balance
About Our Client
This organisation is comprised of high calibre individuals who work in a collaborative and collegiate way. They can offer flexible working and are committed to the personal and professional development of all its people.
This team team supervises the audit firms in the following pillars:
- leadership and governance;
- values and behaviours (culture);
- business models and financial soundness; and
- risk management and control.
- Engaging with senior leadership of the largest audit firms at regular meetings and agreeing the record of this engagement
- Providing insight on the attributes of a healthy culture drawn from previous experience and/or academic study
- Leading projects in the Values & Behaviours pillar, contributing to projects in some or all of the other pillars
- Identifying key findings from the projects and presenting effectively (both in writing and orally) to the firms to achieve change
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an individual with experience in supervision of financial services entities or working within a professional services firm on cultural matters.
A relevant degree and/or professional qualifications, as well as experience working in professional services or a regulatory field are required. The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and expertise in:
- how the largest accountancy firms are structured and manage their businesses;
- how corporate or professional services firms consider cultural and behavioural matters
- Awareness of the UK regulatory environment, the capital markets, and limited liability partnerships
- Ability to assimilate complex information and identify themes
What's on Offer
The salary is £85,600 for a permanent, full time role. However, the position could also be offered as 4 days a week.
Benefits include 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave. There is a strong work/ life balance ethos.