Asset and Compliance Data Analyst
New role with a London based Housing Association
Must have a strong understanding of asset & compliance data bases
About Our Client
Key Responsibilities of the Asset and Compliance Data Analyst, but not limited to:
- Provide support to the Homeownership Services and Letting Services teams to ensure all property data and documents are recorded prior to tenancies commencing
Support the reporting and monitoring of defect repairs.
Data Steward for the department oversight of business processes
Preparing regular and ad hoc performance reporting information
Providing analytical support for Asset Management and Compliance
Monitoring and analysing the information provided to by external managing agencies
Cross check compliance data provided by our managing agents and producing compliance reports
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for Asset and Compliance Data Analyst role:
- Previous experience working in a similar sector (desirable)
- Experience of being the go-to data person within a team or department.
- Experience of using Excel from intermediate to advance level.
- Experienced at writing business reports.
- Effective data visualization skills
- Excellent personal responsibility and working with initiative
What's on Offer
A basic salary of £40,000 - £43,000 + benefits
Role - Asset and Compliance Data Analyst
Sector - Property and Housing