- Data Analyst with Power BI, SQL, Excel experience in Housing Sector
- 4 month contract (extension) with remote and flexible working Inside IR35
About Our Client
My client is in the Public Sector and are looking for a Asset Data Analyst - Housing Sector, to join their site in the City of London remotely (every wednesday in the office) on an initial 4-month contract.
The successful candidate for Asset Data Analyst - Public Sector and Government, will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- Working with Operational Heads of Service, Asset Managers & staff to deliver dynamic asset management services.
- Support the analytical services for Assets. You will carry out analytical projects to enable informed asset management decisions are made.
- Create and maintain business reporting for assets using the business intelligence Tools
- To enable the Strategy & Planning team to make informed decisions on investment and divestment of our assets by providing detailed analytics
- Yourtransferableanalytical skills will be utilised in one or many of the following projects:
- Investment Planning:
- You will manage the data in planning 3-year investment programs for the business based on the company asset standard.
- Performance reporting and analysis:
- Reviewing the data workflows and processes within asset services performance monitoring
- Setting up key performance indicators to monitor all asset services (including repairs, compliance, disrepairs, voids, investment etc…)
- System improvements:
- Support coordinating and facilitating the management of the systems architecture
- Work with Asset Systems Manager to identify areas of improvement for systems. Propose and manage changes to systems to support enhancement of services
- Investment Planning:
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Asset Data Analyst - Housing Sector within Public Sector and Government you will have:
- Demonstrated data analytical experience across Power BI, SQL and advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of Asset management, particularly with investment and divestment of stock
- Housing association exposure or relevant sector is highly desirable
*POWER BI IS ESSENTIAL*
What's on Offer
The successful Asset Data Analyst will have a flexible working opportunity on 4 month contract (possible extension) inside IR35, working on an hourly rate within the Public Sector and Government - every wednesday in the office.