Asset Surveyor - Residential Development
MRICS Asset Surveyor Required for Residential Portfolio.
Good Commercial Acumen and ability to create opportunities.
About Our Client
Our Client are market leaders specialising in the asset management of freehold and leasehold properties in the UK on behalf of Landlords, with a UK wide mixed Residential and Commercial Portfolio who are looking to add a Asset Surveyor to their Asset Management team.
Job Purpose: Working within the Asset Management team providing research, administrative support and negotiations. The role requires a presentable, conscientious and hardworking individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills, able to work using their own initiative. To support and work alongside the Director of Asset Management on new initiatives and value creation across the Group. The role requires a relevant surveying degree preferably MRICS's with an extensive knowledge and understanding of the complexities and sensitivity surrounding ground rent investment.
- Working with the Director on various initiatives across the team.
- Liaise directly with tenants and other interested parties to negotiate terms and agree sales
- Researching land and opportunities for further potential, carrying out residual and development appraisals along with sensitivity analysis and advising clients on the feasibility of the proposed development
- Working up development initiatives from the development concept up to the sale of airspace sites and overseeing the active projects during construction
- Monitoring the expenditure of the ongoing projects
- Dealing with queries received and considering the likely scenarios presented
- Reviewing, extracting and interpreting information from various sources including leases and Land Registry.
- Identification and active management of under-performing or onerous assets, such as assets with; onerous management responsibilities; difficult tenants, limited upside potential - i.e no uplifts, LEX potential; high risk assets
- Active management to include sale of assets and advice on the appropriate method of sale
The Successful Applicant
Residential Development Appraisal Experience
Good communication and Stakeholder Management
Ability to Drive to get to UK wide Portfolio.
Landlord and Tenant legal knowledge Essential
Ground Rent Experience Desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary on Offer