Assistant Branch Merchandiser
Amazing brand- expanding rapidly
Huge potential for growth
About Our Client
My client is a growing fast fashion brand based just north of London who are up 15% yoy and are actually paying out bonuses!
- Work with the Junior Branch Merchandiser to provide an initial top line view of a seasonal grading, to include any known openings and closures.
- Maintain awareness of current business priorities to ensure that the department strategy is aligned to that of the business.
- Analyse performance of new stores making changes as appropriate.
- Work in conjunction with the Junior Branch Merchandiser and product teams to review department/category performance
- Ensure stock is moving through the warehouse as expected
- Review sales performance at grade and store level, proposing trading actions and delivering those signed off after trade meetings
- Build Strong relationships with the product, retail and DC teams through clear and relevant communication with regular trade updates.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach
- Flexible and calm under pressure
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Able to build strong relationships and can work cross-functional
- Confident in challenging across all levels and able to respond positively when challenged back
- Aware of own development requirements and actively seeks development opportunities
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, paying out bonuses and huge opportunity for career growth.