Assistant Brand Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a global FMCG business
Are you looking to work on leading brands in a regional capacity?
About Our Client
Leaders within the industry and with a number of recognisable brands in their portfolio, this business fosters creativity and has a collaborative and fun working environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing Regional brand strategies
- Identifying gaps and developing regional assets and plans
- Leading asset creation and implementation across the region
- Working closely with local markets to gain insights
- Supporting execution across all product processes
- Planning and executing meetings with key licensed partners
- Managing key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
This role would suit an existing Assistant Brand Manager or Brand Manager within an SME looking for autonomy and responsibility as well as brilliant career progression. You will have 1-2 years experience in a similar role within an FMCG/Consumer business and demonstrate the ability to work on multiple projects at once. Your enthusiasm and passion is what will be key in this role alongside your management of key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the successful candidate + additional benefits.