Assistant Brand Manager
Are you looking to catalyse your career within product marketing?
An exciting opportunity within a leading FMCG business.
About Our Client
The client is a leading global FMCG business based in the Berkshire area.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Brand Manager include:
- Create and shape brand positioning and marketing strategy for the brand portfolio.
- Lead and drive NPD, working cross functionally with sales, trade marketing and international brand teams.
- Develop media planning and consumer marketing, including digital/social campaigns, PR and experiential.
- Analyse data from various sources to build key brand, retail, shopper and consumer insights.
- Develop both ATL/BTL campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Brand Manager will:
- Have 3 years brand/marketing experience.
- Be a team player with a motivational attitude.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be analytically and commercially minded.
What's on Offer
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with an autonomous work environment.