A retail leader in their field
An extremely well establishied business with years of experience
About Our Client
My Client are a well established FMCG retailer based in Central London with a national presence. Working in a fast paced retail environment, my client are constantly innovating and adapting their methods to maintain a competitive advantage and improve profitability and commercial position.
The successful Assistant Buyer will be responsible for -
- Buying particular categories within Food.
- Selecting a developing profitable new lines
- Building up strong relationships with suppliers
- Working closely with the supply chain teams to ensure in store availability is optimised
- Promotional cycle planning and implementation
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant buyer will -
- Have experience in a buying role
- Be confident and approachable with great communication skills
- Be able to work across teams including merchandising, marketing and operations
- Have excellent numerical capability and be commercially focused
- Have experience in Microsoft Excel and functions such as Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Have proven negotiation skills
What's on Offer
The role as Assistant Buyer will pay a competitive salary of up to £25000 + package, will offer unrivalled training working with great industry experts and provide senior stake holder engagement and interaction.