Assistant Finance Manager - Insurance
Blue Chip Insuranc Business
Based in East Kent
About Our Client
My client are an insurance business based in East Kent
- Assist with the delivery of any changes resulting from new IFRS accounting standards impacting the Group, including input in any necessary accounting papers for internal and external use
- Act as a point of contact with external & internal auditors for the Group's half year review, interim audit and year end audit
- Proactively input into the management of the financial control environment for the Group, ensuring adoption and adherence to group policies, procedures and best practice
- Assist with the maintenance of the Group Accounting Manual
- Assist with financial due diligence process ensuring the wider business understand which contracts are subject to the requirements
- Supporting the Finance Manager - all financial matters as required.
- Supporting the wider Financial Reporting and Control team as required
Adhoc projects and other data analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the assistant finance manager role will have trained and qualified in practice and is now looking for their first step into industry.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Finance Manager role is paying £42-45,000 + bonus and other benefits.