Assistant Finance Manager
A market leader in their field and going through accelerated growth.
An opportunity to develop commercial accounting experience.
About Our Client
My client is a growing business based within the logistics sector. They're expanding at an exceptional rate and with it are looking for further support in their finance function. They provide bespoke solutions to their customers and create innovative solutions to otherwise difficult logistics based challenges.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Completing monthly management account preparation. Experience of providing commentaries and any analytics on these would be a desirable bonus.
- Reporting P&L's for the month.
- Liaising with operational staff to translate functional KPIs and metrics to them along with answering finance based queries.
- Streamlining existing financial processes to increase function performance.
- and more...
The Successful Applicant
The successful Management Accountant will have:
- A completed professional qualification - ACA / ACCA / CIMA etc.
- Knowledge / experience of the logistics environment.
- An ambitious personality who can gel well with many arms of the business.
- Experience in working as either a Management Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager in some capacity.
What's on Offer
The successful Management Accountant will enjoy:
- A highly competitive salary.
- Significant scope for growth and development as the business is expanding.
- First-class training.
- A balanced and enjoyable working culture.