Assistant Finance Manager
Opportunity to join an established organisation in Gloucestershire
Would suit a strong Management/Financial Accountant looking to step up
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with a global engineering and scientific technology company based in Gloucestershire with a presence in a broad range of sectors. They are currently looking for an Assistant Finance Manager/Snr Management Accountant to join their UK Finance team.
A qualified accountant is required to assist the UK Finance Manager with the ongoing accounting and reporting requirements for the UK companies. As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly accounts and assist with supervising the day to day operations of the UK Finance function.
- Preparation of monthly company accounts including control account reconciliations, accruals and prepayments analysis and monthly reports.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Team management.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACCA or CIMA accountant.
- Strong Excel skills.
- A knowledge of Sage.
- Supervision experience.
- Systems change management experience.
- Logical thinker, who can work off own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others.
What's on Offer