Assistant General Cocktail Bar Manager
Competitive industry salary
About Our Client
Our proposal is to provide a unique venue and dining experience that capitalises on the growing trend for street food and covered foodhalls.
It will combine the best of Birmingham's street food vendors with an award winning food market, together with a well-run-bar and curated events programme that will engage and enthral visitors both young and old.
Imagine a food hall with live music, convenience store, Cocktail bar, freshly crafted beers, coffee shop, bakery and street food all in 1 place with a buzzing city centre vibe.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and inspiring Assistant Bar Manager to join us. The bar will offer a dazzling Cocktail & Wine list along with an extensive Spirit & Beer collection.
- Assisting with operational aspects of the bar and coffee shop in the absence of the General Manager
- Delivering high levels of customer service
- Maintaining company standards
- Ensuring personal and team compliance with legislative requirements e.g. licensing law
- Assisting with the training and development of team members
- Planning and taking part in promotional events
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a high-volume Bar, with at least 1 year of experience at Assistant General Management level.
- Exceptional knowledge and passion in creating Cocktails
- We're looking for an energetic, super friendly Assistant Manager
- Someone who is inspirational and can train and push the junior team to grow
- Accepts nothing but high standards and consistency
- Excellent communicator and inspiring leader
- Compliant with all Health & Safety
- Exceptional Stock & Cellar Management
- Most importantly likes to have fun and enjoy the environment they work in
- Personal alcohol licence
- Coffee barista experience desirable
- 1 year minimum of Management experience within a high volume bar and footfall.
- Willingness to work during peak hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
What's on Offer
- Competitive industry salary
- Career progression
- Training off site