Assistant General Manager
Competitive industry salary
About Our Client
The business is currently growing and expanding making room for progression along the way as they continue to expand over the next few years.
Our client prides themselves to be the best and they currently are voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be expected to take responsibility for the success of the showroom by leading and motivating the high performing sales team to achieve their personal sales targets and showroom objectives.
- Working with the General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team
Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with service, products & installation
- To manage retail showroom team to deliver expected sales targets & service standard
- To ensure the company's values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
- Manage end to end customer experience; sales model, engagement, qualification, design, delivery and installation
The Successful Applicant
- You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey.
- You'll also need to have sales and management experience for this role.
- You'll probably have experience in a role such as Sales Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
What's on Offer
- full 8- 12 week training programme is provided when you join, you'll be enrolled onto the Management Induction Programme.
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of our amazing managers in their showrooms and pick up best practice operations from the showrooms in your area.
- Clear career progression
- Good salary and benefits