Assistant General Manager
About Our Client
The business is currently growing and expanding making room for progression along the way as they continue to expand over the next few years.
Our client prides themselves to be the best and they currently are voted one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
* To deliver exceptional customer experience; from initial engagement through to delivery or completed installation
* To manage retail showroom team to deliver expected sales targets & service standards
* To ensure Wren values are adhered to throughout the showroom & to develop skills across the team
* Manage end to end customer experience; Wren sales model, engagement, qualification, design, delivery and installation
* Managing and coaching in the showroom team to deliver;sales/KPI targets, service standards, showroom presentation standards,process compliance & company values by being an inspirational leader within the showroom
* HR; Conducting regular 1-2-1s, Performance Development reviews with the showroom team & interviewing / recruiting as required
* Working with the Assistant General Manager to identify individual training requirements across the showroom team
* Communicating with customers to ensure they are happy with service, products & installation
The Successful Applicant
- You'll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey.
- You'll also need to have sales and management experience for this role.
- You'll probably have experience in a role such as Sales Manager, Showroom Manager, Store Manager or other management related role.
What's on Offer
- full 8- 12 week training programme is provided when you join, you'll be enrolled onto the Management Induction Programme.
- You'll get the opportunity to work with some of our amazing managers in their showrooms and pick up best practice operations from the showrooms in your area.
- Clear career progression
- A good salary and benefits