Assistant Management Accountant
Start up business with huge potential
Opportunity to grow and progress within a newly established business
About Our Client
This business is a spinout from a much larger multinational business but are setting up on their own as a new startup company, whilst in the early stages, utilising their parent companies infrastructure.
They are based just outside of Camberley and your own car is essential, the team is highly motivated and due to the start up nature of the business, you will need to have a flexible approach to your work as there are still many ongoing and new projects to get involved in.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Management Accountant will play a key role in shaping and developing the Financial reporting capabilities, processes & procedures and control.
This is an opportunity to develop a best-in-class finance function to support a growing business.
- Manage all credit control & accounts receivable processes
- Manage processing of all AP invoices, account reconciliation and dealing with supplier queries
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Production of efficient, timely and accurate internal financial reporting
- Supporting the Finance Manager with budgeting and forecasting activities
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
- Assisting with internal and external audits.
- The above is not an exhaustive list, but identifies the key areas which the successful candidate will be responsible for.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant candidate will be someone looking to progress either now that they have finished AAT, alongside relevant experience and are in the stages of taking CIMA/ACCA.
You will have had prior experience in a similar role but now be looking to take the next step in a more commercial company.
Study support is on offer and the plan is to recruit another member of the team to take over the transactional work, in circa 12 months time.
Whilst not essential, if you have used a Navision system, this is an added benefit to your application.
What's on Offer
The Assistant Management Accountant will come with:
- Study Support
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 Days holiday
- Training and personal development
- Career progression
- Opportunity to make a real impact on a newly formed business