Assistant Manager / Manager - Leading Top 10 Accountancy Firm
Ability to lead an Audit and Manage a valuable portfolio
Impressive National firm of accountants
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading Chartered Accountancy firm, who are growing into new markets in the South West and need to bolster their already strong audit team. These critical roles play an important part in the next phase of their growth.
Duties for this Audit Assistant Manager / Manager roles in Bristol will include:
- Working independently within the team, managing and undertaking all aspects of entire audit engagements, including planning, performing and completing statutory audits of financial statements
- Reporting directly to Senior Manager level on assignments
- Clients include Charities, Academy Schools, Financial service providers, Pension Schemes individual companies and groups, across a broad range of industries, and covering smaller owner managed businesses up to £60m turnover businesses
- Maintain and develop client relationships while working on site, and working closely with client management teams to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements, and becoming key point of contact and trusted advisor to clients
- Control and management of client and reporting deadlines, including liaison with other departments and members of staff
- Involvement to include statutory audits, as well as non-statutory audit, grant claim reporting and other compliance engagements.
- Undertake non-audit financial statement preparation assignments
- Advise and assist clients with the adoption and implementation of FRS 102
- Opportunities for various ad-hoc projects including management accounting, corporate finance engagements (acquisitions, due diligence, business valuations) and finance raising for clients
The Successful Applicant
For candidates to be considered for this Audit Assistant Manager / Manager roles based in Bristol they require:
Proven track record of leading and/or managing a substantive client base. Show initiative to develop said client base and aid colleagues in their own work flow and career development.
Excellent communication skills
Motivation to learn, develop and progress their career
What's on Offer
Very competitive Basic Salary
25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
Career Progression and support
Friendly working environment.