- Big 4 - Assistant Manager - Tax (Audit background)
- Are you looking to step away from Audit and in to Tax?
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic and successful Big 4 firm. A constantly changing and increasingly high-profile field, International and Complex UK Tax can offer an exciting broad range of quality career paths to ambitious people. Working in the International and Complex UK Tax business will give you the opportunity to develop relationships with clients assisting them with all their strategic tax requirements. This involves working with clients to produce complex tax computations and returns for HM Revenue & Customs, giving advice on corporate planning and restructuring projects both in the UK and Internationally.
- The review and preparation of tax provisions for inclusion in clients' statutory accounts. This a rewarding role working alongside our audit practice with a broad range of companies from FTSE 100 to major owner managed businesses and inbounds.
- Acting as the day to day contact on audit engagements, liaising with audit teams, the client and AARTS/tax managers
- Reviewing, testing and documenting technical tax disclosures prepared by clients and their independent advisers
- Delegating delivery of work to junior colleagues whilst maintaining control of quality and timetables.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships across a portfolio of clients;
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships with the audit teams, and other departments;
- Mentoring and developing of junior members of staff;
- Keep up to date and share technical insights with rest of AARTS team.
- The role will also be flexible insofar as to support the wider CT advisory team outside of AARTS projects. Whilst the role is predominantly that of AARTS, during quieter audit periods there will be great opportunity to work as part of the wider CT advisory teams. The wider opportunities will be to work with domestic and international complex, real estate, M&A and governance specialists within the London Region team.
The Successful Applicant
- Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns.
- Builds co-operative relationships and champions an environment in which everyone's opinion is valued.
- Provides ongoing feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals development needs and career aspirations.
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
Skills, qualifications and experience
- ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified or equivalent.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and benefits.