Excellent progression opportunities
Competitive bonus scheme
About Our Client
An established charity retailer working in premium locations within London. Our client prides themselves on putting it's people first, offering long term progression opportunities.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving store performance with effective merchandising
- Developing a positive working environment for all staff & volunteers
- Recruiting and training staff and volunteers
- Engaging with the local community to raise awareness and drive donations
- Engaging with staff and customers to drive the best level of customer service possible
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Manager will have retail/hospitality experience, strong people management skills and the ability to drive a truly positive work environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive benefits package for the successful Assistant Manager