Great work life balance with no Saturday working and every other Sunday off!
Excellent progression and bonus opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a UK wide, market leading beauty business. While they have over 50 stores across the business they are still family owned and retain that people focused culture. This business is all about building relationships ensuring each and every customer becomes a lifelong client!
As an Flagship Assistant Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing strong customer relationships - This client deals primarily with repeat business so building a strong rapport with customers is key
- Developing a strong team
- Duty Manager accountability i.e. Opening/closing, cash handling, rota management etc.
- Stock Control
- Managing incoming deliveries
- Liaising with head office functions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Flagship Assistant Manager;
- MUST HAVE A FULL DRIVERS LICENSE AND OWN CAR
- Must have experience within the beauty industry
- Will a strong understanding of stock control/movements
- Understands how to drive and motivate a team
- Will be keen to develop and grow within a business!
- Has a strong retail management background
What's on Offer
A great work life balance (No Saturdays!!), competitive salary & package and great progression opportunities!