Perfect for someone looking to take their first step into management
Internal only progression structure
About Our Client
Our client is a European wide business currently expanding it's UK operation. A strong player in a competitive industry, they have developed their market through commitment to a strong customer focus, investment in people and communication between all levels.
As an Assistant Manager your key accountabilities are:
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services on offer
- Driving & deliver the service expectation during all face to face, telephone and email enquiries
- Dealing with any and all customer issues ensuring a positive outcome for the customer wherever possible
- Exceeding personal and store KPI's
- Reporting to the district manager
- Key holder responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Manager will have previous retail management experience as well as an awareness of sales
What's on Offer
On top of an excellent bonus scheme this brand only promotes internally so progression is built in to the role!