- Exciting role with a growing organisation
- Opportunity to have direct input to overall marketing strategy
About Our Client
Based near Rotherham, this leisure travel business are performing well and looking to take the next step forward with their marketing function!
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Autonomy and control around the marketing calendar and plans.
- Management of affiliate marketing relationships.
- Building strong working relationships with partners.
- Involvement in marketing analytics and KPIs.
- Scientific use of data and analytics to identify any optimisation opportunities.
- Collaboration on brand strategy and creative development.
- Development of a strategy to improve brand awareness.
- Optimisation of direct marketing channels.
- Optimisation of the websites for organic search engine positioning.
- Liaise with our partner on SEO, PPC, paid display, paid social strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Minimum 3 years working in an on and offline direct marketing environment essential.
- Proven experience of improving ROI by increasing customer acquisition.
- Experience of managing external suppliers to achieve business objectives.
- A working knowledge of customer acquisition and retention models.
- Passionate and pragmatic about proactive marketing initiatives.
- Numerate, analytical and results focused.
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Up to £32,000