Assistant Merchandiser - Online Fashion
Growing Fashion retailer
About Our Client
A great opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a rapidly growing Fashion Online retailer in Manchester. The business sell Womenswear Fashion product across, dresses, causal, swimwear, Shoes, Accessories etc.
- Analysing historical sales for forward planning proposals and forecasting line and flow projections by line and category level
- Maintaining commitment schedules for forecasting and repeat ordering information and ensuring balances and outstanding quantities are correct
- Implementing markdown proposals for planned and ad-hoc events
- Monitoring of stock levels at full price and reduced price
- Liaising with suppliers and warehouse to ensure an effective throughput of stock
- Controlling and overseeing weekly intake in line with departmental requirements
- Producing weekly intake information by style
- Confirming delivery details with suppliers in line with warehouse restrictions.
- Preparing weekly department trading results including sales, stock commitment, profit and budget information.
The Successful Applicant
- Currently working as either an Assistant Merchandiser, Merchandise Assistant, Merchandise Admin Assistant etc.
- Fashion Merchandising experience
- Experience of online trading
- Fashion related degree
- Advanced excel skills
What's on Offer
Manchester City Location