£24,000 - £25,000
Be part of a well estblished fashion business
Excellent progression avalible
About Our Client
Our client is a fantastic fashion company.
- Planning and creating stock buying schedule of all own brand SKUs for our approved suppliers.
- Identify stock requirements of customer branded garments and agree with Sales team to create a buying schedule.
- Working closely with Operations to assess allocations and optimising on sales volumes.
- Communicate stock and supply information to manage business and customer expectations.
- Maintain a regular contact with our suppliers, and continually build strong relationships.
- Expedite overdue orders and update customer services as required.
- Communicate and manage shipment schedules with Operations.
- Ensure all pricing and delivery information is correct
- Maintain records for tariff rates, logistics costs and export documents for all imported products.
- Be flexible to assist the team where necessary if requested by management
The Successful Applicant
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills including VLookup, Index Matching etc.
- Good communication skills
- Well organised to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Understand overseas supply planning principles
- Ability to solve problems and remain calm under pressure
- A good team player
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and company benefits