Assistant Merchandiser/Merchandiser - head office - retail
An excellent opportunity created by continued growth
a leading online retailer seeking a merchandiser/assistant to grow with the role
About Our Client
A leading online retailer who have experienced real success as they continue to grow
- Assisting in the creation of seasonal budgets and buy plans by providing analysis of historical data, customer insights and retail data in order to create range plan by brand/category for season.
- Supporting the product team to deliver agreed KPI's through production of trading reports to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Helping with monitoring divisional open to buy in line with agreed budget.
- Manage the flow of intake to optimise stock turn, liaising with suppliers and colleagues in Buying and Operations.
- Work with trading team to launch product on time, track vs forecasted performance, identify slow moving product and suggest actions to improve performance.
- Ad-hoc data reporting and analysis.
The Successful Applicant
A desire to get into merchandising or to build on skills already developed
What's on Offer
£25000 to £35000 dependent on experience
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension
- A great Company culture
- Flexi-time and work from home options for part of the week
- Your birthday off
- Subsidised canteen
- Generous staff discount
- Healthcare cash plan