- Opportunity to join a large NFP Organisation supporting healthcare professionals
- Hybrid working
About Our Client
Michael Page are proud to be supporting an Not-For-Profit organisation with the recruitment of an Assistant Procurement/Category Manager to sit within their Procurement Directorate based in Leeds.
Assistant Procurement Manager
- Support the Procurement and Business Services Team and wider business to deliver on a programme of agreed strategic procurement projects.
- Manage the delivery of category management objectives and develop contract management protocols and performance metrics across the Organisation.
- Aligned with agreed strategic procurement projects, develop new and maintain existing supplier relationships in order to deliver the best value for money for MPS alongside the identification of key supplier relationships and take a lead role in major negotiations.
- Work with managers across the organisation to ensure best procurement solutions are achieved and ensuring that procurement is conducted in compliance with all relevant UK and International legislation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Procurement Manager:
- CIPS/MCIPS qualification (or equivalent or working towards).
- Experience of category strategy development, vendor management, procurement and budgeting.
- Strong background in managing and co-ordinating the delivery of a category strategies.
- Experience of developing and maintaining procurement activity.
- Proven track record in negotiation and supply relationship management.
- Vendor management experience, experience of vetting suppliers and analysing supplier contracts.
What's on Offer
On offer for the candidate:
- Salary up to 35,000 per annum + 10% annual bonus
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Excellent opportunity to develop procurement skills
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Care Cash Plan
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays