Assistant Product Manager
Work for a sucessful sportswear business
The business are well established, having been established almost 40 years
About Our Client
The client are a successful multi-channel retailer, who specialise in creating affordable, good quality product for those who love the outdoors.
As an Assistant Product Manager you will:
- Assist in the building of the product ranges, from concept through to sampling and production
- Maintain continuous communication with all sales markets on performance of focus product categories
- Analyse and interpret sales data and market / trend research to assist with the creation of the product briefs
- Set up and update internal communication documents accurately with the full information required for the wider business
- Attend internal/external meetings, take notes and update documentation.
- General meeting preparation - including chasing of samples, railing up of samples, organising meeting room set up and printing out range plans
- Liaising with Marketing- assist in setting up swing ticket check lists, basic catalogue bullet points, checking catalogues, assist in preparing the product brief to Marketing and checking swing ticket artwork
- Setting up and managing SKU and range analysis documents
- Responsible for the inputting and maintaining of information on PLM- setting up of catalogue codes, product names and colours, updating pricing and fabric information, generating and printing of range plans
- Setting up BPs and costing.
- Setting up and maintaining fabric seasonal folders and UK fabric library. Demonstrate knowledge of core and seasonal fabrics collections
The Successful Applicant
The right person will be based in North West England, and will have a fashion or Buying degree with minimum of 2 year's work experience as an Assistant Product Manager or in a similar role
You will also have a genuine interest in sports or the outdoors
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a successful retailer and earn a competitive salary and benefits.