- A unique position delivering community / housing related projects.
- Fixed term contract - 18 months.
About Our Client
Our client is a Somerset based housing organisation who are involved in some very exciting community projects.
The main priority for the Assistant Project Manager - Housing Community Projects, will be to mitigate the impacts of a large external project on the workforce living in the district.
The organisation is aiming to create and increase new bed spaces, as well as support people to achieve or sustain tenancies. This is set against the backdrop of also seeking to contribute to helping solve many of the key housing challenges their communities face.
- Monitoring activities and developing tools by which to capture risks, issues and targets
- Contract and funding agreement monitoring and management
- Support the development of new projects through research and writing briefs
- Working with colleagues and partners to share best practice and tackle housing challenges
- Promoting activities internally and externally with customers and stakeholders
- Providing support to the community and surrounding parishes. This will include the occasional evening meeting.
- Build up an excellent level of knowledge of housing data and trends
- Developing excellent working relationships with contractors
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager - Housing Community Projects for Community projects will have a proven track record in delivering community or housing related projects, or, has developed good project delivery skills in other areas, and would love to bring their abilities to bear in a new environment.
You will also be available at short notice.
What's on Offer
Excellent package - 18 months fixed term contract.