Assistant Project Manager
Flexible home working but must be able to be on-site in Thurso
About Our Client
Public Sector Decommissioning Programme in Thurso
* Support project management strategies, optimising plans to respond to changes when necessary.
* Assist in the production and maintenance of the Programme baseline.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to expedite safe project delivery.
* Monitor internal and contractor performance against safety, costs, programme and quality, identify deviations and recommend remedial actions as appropriate.
* Produce/co-ordinate project documentation including statement of requirements, project plans, technical specifications and project reports.
* Management of contract via CEMAR.
The Successful Applicant
- SC Cleared preferred, or willing to be vetted.
- Technically minded team player.
- Sense of humour and can-do attitude.
- HND in IT / Technical Area
- 3 years IT / Industrial PM work
- 2 years contractor management experience
- Organisational and planning skills
- Proven track record of Project Delivery
What's on Offer
Flexible working environment while being able to report on-site in Thurso.