Assistant Site Manager
High quality residential developer, award winner and customer focused
Exceptional business with clear pathway to progress within
About Our Client
Our client builds high quality homes that genuinely stand out from the competition. They are a multi-award winning housebuilder who works closely alongside their architects to ensure each property is designed to the highest of standards
As Assistant Site Manager, you will assist the Site Manager in overseeing all areas of the build from setting out, through to completion and handover. You will also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
A key responsibility will be to ensure the efficient running of the site and completion of administrative functions, preparing weekly reports and input stages into the computer system. Ensuring variations are recorded, issued and actioned by appropriate subcontractors and suppliers will also be essential in a role. Finally, you will be required to advise the surveyor regarding all sales instructions, review the monthly build cost report for the site and liaise with the surveyor to understand expenditure.
The Successful Applicant
- A strong track record working in residential construction.
- Proven track record of delivering projects.
- Excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
- Atleast 3 years experience of assistant site manager (within property and housing).
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Car Allowance / Package
- Fantastic career progression