- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- Do you want to work for a market leading business?
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading media and telecoms business with stores that are the direct link between the customers and the wider business and span from Scotland to the South West and across to Northern Ireland.
Now is the time to join the team in Swindon, as they go from strength to strength in line with their ambitious growth plan.
The successful Assistant Store Leader will:
- Empower your team to have great conversations with our customers, helping them to buy more easily
- Monitor daily store activity/targets by the delivery of daily briefings and key business information to the team
- Lead the performance of the team alongside the store leader and delivering monthly 1-2-1s
- Deliver regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective coaching behaviours. To help to grow talent and succession within the store
- Be passionate about the product range, services and propositions and understand what is offered as a business
- Use in store systems to take ownership of compliance to deliver O2 policies and procedures.
- Maximise productivity in the Store and deliver store rotas in an effective and timely manner
- Ensure store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
- Deputising for the Store Leader when required
- Work with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, taking pride in where you work
The Successful Applicant
We are particularly interested in speaking with candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Someone who has worked in a fast-paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who is motivated to work to targets and deadlines
- Someone who takes the lead, encourages and develops teams to be high performing and brings their team on a journey
- Strong coaching skills
- The ability to work frameworks to provide support, training and development
- A great communicator
- Someone who can be agile, who can change and adapt to suit business needs
- Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences, the awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do
What's on Offer
The successful Assistant Store Leader will receive:
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position
- 10% bonuses
- Life assurance cover
- Health care
- Plus lots of other flexible benefits