Assistant Store Manager - Derby
A growing business with great career opportunities
Market leaders in their field with a great belief in growing their own talent
About Our Client
In a market that is proving to be extremely competitive, our client for this role are market leaders. The brand is constantly growing which means that there is a lot room for progression internally.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Coaching and developing staff on the customer journey
- Providing excellent customer service
- Exceeding personal and team KPI's
- Revising and keeping up to date with product knowledge and changes in the market
- Rolling out new process and initiatives within store
- Dealing with high level of complaints
- Reporting into the Store Manager
- Key holder responsibilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced In Retail or Customer Service Management
- A proven track record in a fast-paced, demanding environment with minimal supervision.
- Driven, Committed and Passionate about exceeding expectations
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to Drive and deliver all KPI Expectations
- Ability to Prioritise, Organise and Plan work loads
What's on Offer
Apart from a competitive salary between £16,000-£18,000. You will also be offered a great benefits package which includes an extreme healthy bonus scheme.