Assistant Tax Accountant
Newly Created Assistant Tax Accountant - In House
Based in Warwickshire
About Our Client
This a is Market Leading Organisation based in Warwick-shire. They are renowned for investing their employees and excellent customer service.
Assistant Tax Accountant: you will report into the Group Tax Manager and will be responsible for
- Preparing direct tax returns and several indirect tax returns for the Group
- Monitoring and maintaining of deadlines for tax returns and tax payments
- Maintain ongoing compliance with internal risk management policies and identify process improvements within the Group;
- Assisting in the Group's M&A programme;
- Liaising key stake holders on employee benefits, including preparing PSA calculations and reviewing P11Ds;
The Successful Applicant
This is an ideal role for someone who has a good grounding in accountancy and ideally taxation, having started their career working for a accountancy practice, HMRC or similar in house role. You should be happy to continue further professional studies with either an Accountancy or Tax Qualification.
If you are looking to develop a tax career working in commerce and industry for a organisation that genuinely puts their people first
What's on Offer
A market leading package plus full study support