Assistant Treasurer - Operations
FTSE listed business
Broad, senior treasury operations role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading organisation, with a hugely complex Treasury function.
The role will have complete responsibility for the treasury operations of the Group, with accountabilities to include:
- Responsibility for cash and working capital processes, counterparty risk management and yield maximisation initiatives across the group
- Implementation of additional treasury controls and reporting requirements driven by changes to products, regulation or strategy
- To lead the efficient execution of the Group's activity in financial markets, primarily in FX and liquidity
- Maintain, improve and streamline operational treasury processes, reporting and systems
- Maintain robust risk management processes and controls for all Treasury functions
- Administration and maintenance of Treasury IT systems
- Document, maintain and periodically review Treasury Policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be professionally qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA, AMCT) with demonstrable relevant experience gained in a complex treasury environment.
Experience of change management and treasury management systems.
You will also have strong people management experience.
What's on Offer
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Please note there will be some travel involved with the role.