Assistant/Junior Client Manager
An exciting opportunity to become a Client Manager in a growing team.
Progression and development are on offer at this ambitious and growing firm.
About Our Client
This accounting practice is a very well-established, reputable accountancy firm with a progressive, professional, and expert team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base. They have achieved sustained positive growth and therefore are looking to grow and expand their Accounts team.
Joining as an Assistant/Junior Client Manager for a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a client portfolio including limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and individuals.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, VAT etc and value-added services assignments.
- Act as a main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Reporting directly to a Partner.
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Knowledgeable of firm's services and able to cross sell those services into the client base.
- Overseeing and advising trainees.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for an Assistant/Junior Client Manager position for a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff will be:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent with at least 1 years post-qualification experience.
- Have proven experience of working in a practice environment.
- Experience of managing a client portfolio.
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- The ability to take responsibility and use own initiative to resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges.
- Experience of using cloud-based accounting software packages, such as Sage, Xero, Receipt Bank, Auto Entry etc.
- Experience of CCH products desirable but not essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Office 365 skills, particularly Excel.
- Hold a full and clean driving licence.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Great office location.
Well established, supportive team.
Flexible and agile working.
Growth and progression.