Associate Audit Director
Director Role in a Larger Independant Firm
About Our Client
Our City client have adapted to a flexible working environment which has seen them increase productivity from their staff and become a happier and successful workforce embracing a great work-life balance. This approach has not only been essential for some working parents in the business, but for others that have commitments away from family life.
This chartered accountancy firm in London have exposure to a real range of client sectors; including corporate finance. This has kept the teams motivated and meant it is possible to mould your client base around your preferences and skill set. They are keen to ensure you feel developed personally so you are content in your work and get the job satisfaction you deserve. Maintaining a corporate feel and providing a high level of service whilst still having that approachable and friendly manner at all levels.
- To manage a portfolio of audit clients including, if applicable, analysing and providing effective solutions to clients' problems. Providing a fast and valuable service to clients.
- To lead the planning and delivery of audits (with some tax compliance) and specialist assignments to include co-ordination to ensure clients' needs are met
- Accurate timetabling of jobs
- To review file reviews of assignments undertaken by Assistant Managers to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Review of Corporation Tax computations
- To review files and chair planning/clearance meetings with clients.
- To "sign off" all audit files within portfolio.
- Ensure that the Partner responsible is kept informed and fully aware of any overruns providing recommendations to justify and obtain additional fees.
The Successful Applicant
- Communication & Team Skills
- Technically strong audit review skills
- Previous staff management experience
- Professionalism and client growth focus
- Organisation and result delivery
- Fresh New Ideas for the team
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Leadership Skills
- Managing People and Performance
What's on Offer
- 25 days holiday at qualified level and above
- Season ticket loan
- Break out areas with activities such as dart boards and table tennis
- Perk box benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Dress for your diary approach
- Food & drinks provided in office
- Pension Private health care provided at manager level and above
- Mental health champions