Associate Case Officer - good IFRS knowledge required
Perform technical and analytical reviews of companies' annual reports & accounts
Recommend an appropriate regulatory response
About Our Client
Large regulator. London office.
The team considers reviews of reports and accounts and recommend an appropriate regulatory response.
The role of Associate Case Officers includes:
- Performing technical and analytical reviews of companies' annual reports and accounts, or specific aspects of corporate reporting
- Identifying substantive points of possible material non-compliance with relevant reporting requirements and recommend appropriate action
- Preparing initial and subsequent formal correspondence to companies
- Supporting thematic review work
- Conducting ad-hoc project and research work
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must be fully qualified accountants of ICAEW, ACA, ICAS or CAI (or equivalent) and have post qualification experience of applying IFRS in a major accounting firm or in industry.
The ideal candidates will have:
- Keen interest in further developing their technical competency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good research and analytic skills
- Ability to manage, and prioritise, a portfolio of cases concurrently
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package, including 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave.
- Strong work/ life balance ethos.