Associate Channel Marketing Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a Global FMCG business.
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to deliver sales and profits through commercialisation of Brand and Trade strategies, and working closely with Sales teams to optimise Joint business Plans for all customers in the Channel.
The successful candidate will contribute channel priorities across Customers and Sales teams. The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will help to build trade commercialisation plans, and will support the deployment of effective sales plans, assisting with the preparation of Joint Business Plans, and collecting and reporting useful business data in order to improve the effectiveness of the channel. It will be important for the successful candidate to work closely with Brand Activation teams regarding objectives, activity plans and priorities in order to deliver effectively for the channel.
This role is office-based in Bristol with 10-20% travel, and requires a fluent German speaker.
The Successful Applicant
The Associate Channel Marketing Manager will:
- Have a strong FMCG Consumer track record in Marketing, Channel, Brand or Sales
- Be a fluent German speaker
- Have a proven record of success
- Have a strong understanding and demonstrable success in Category Management. A Category Management certification is a plus
- Have advanced analytical skills and computer software proficiency
- Have a strong familiarity with syndicated data measures and software
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Have strong communication skills
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits