- A rapid growing company.
- A chance to establish yourself in an ever exceeding industry.
About Our Client
An ambitious health care business, where people and quality of life come first.
The responisibilites of the Associate Financial COntroller will be as follows, but not limited to:
- Key contact to the Finance Shared Services Lead Accountant supporting in adhoc queries and questions.
- Finance Division key contact for interactions with external auditors.
- Manage all audit activities and interactions between the Audit team and the Finance Business Partners, FSS and other key finance stakeholders.
- Review of statutory accounts for all UK entities and work with the FSS on technical local GAAP accounting issues.
- Finance Division key contact and support on interactions with Corporate Tax, VAT, analysis for Tax COE and any other ad-hoc requirements.
- Responsible for Entity Planning and quarterly internal reporting for the UK to US Corporate Teams and internally to UK FD/ FC
- Key contact for Transfer Pricing Teams including responsibility for mid-year transfer pricing adjustments.
- UK Owner of Global Charge outs to ensure accurate entity reporting
The Successful Applicant
The successful Associate Controller will have the following attributes:
- FULLY QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT - ACA preferred
- Big 4 experience - desirable
- PQE of 3 years (Accountancy Qualification) - essential
- Someone in industry (not straight from practice) - essential
- Audits in pharmaceutical - preferred
- pharmaceutical experience - preferred
- Strong communication skills to deliver financial information to non-finance stakeholders
- Team worker used to fast paced and dynamic environment
What's on Offer
Circa £350 p/day